Pro-D – November 23rd:
Registration will close on November 16th at 4pm.
- Event Venue: Belmont
- Doors open at 9am for coffee, tea and treats
- Members will sign in for each session at their chosen session. (not in the foyer)
- Lunch included for SD62 Teachers, TTOC, Student Teachers
- Once you’ve registered online for your session, please stick with your chosen workshop (don’t switch your workshop the day of the event) as Presenters plan on attendee numbers in advance.
- There will be vendors on site to browse between workshops
- If you select Project WILD as your workshop, there is an optional $25 workbook that will need to be ordered in advance if you want one.
Interested in presenting at one of our upcoming Pro-D workshops? Please complete a Presenter Application form and return it to the STA Office: firstname.lastname@example.org