Pro-D – November 23rd:
Registration is now closed
- Event Venue: Belmont
- Doors open at 9am for coffee, tea and treats
- Members will sign in for each session at their chosen session. (not in the foyer)
- Lunch included for SD62 Teachers, TTOC, Student Teachers
- Once you’ve registered online for your session, please stick with your chosen workshop (don’t switch your workshop the day of the event) as Presenters plan on attendee numbers in advance.
- There will be vendors on site to browse between workshops
- If you select Project WILD as your workshop, there is an optional $25 workbook that will need to be ordered in advance if you want one.
Enseigner Les Maths en Immersion
avec invitée spéciale Renée Michaud
Interested in presenting at one of our upcoming Pro-D workshops? Please complete a Presenter Application form and return it to the STA Office: firstname.lastname@example.org